We Are Buying A Winery

We have a contract to buy the place. What do we have to do next?

  1. Transferring Licenses – State License from the ABC as a wine grower
    • We have to get a “sellers permit” first
    • Oh that’s part of the whole sales tax thing as well
  2. Federal permits as well?
    • Yes – what used to be the BATF (never did understand why firearms are here)
    • Now it is known as the TTB
  3. And the county
  4. Good thing the sellers agent has a license transfer expert available